Classroom language is the expressions that is used in a class. It includes vocabulary about classroom rules, student evaluation process and speeches in a classroom. Every language learner should start with classroom language and classroom rules before preceding to English.
Table of Contents
⬤ Classroom communication words
- key words
- lunch box
⬤ Flip cards exercise
⬤ List of classroom rules in English
Requested manners in a classroom:
- Stay in your seat.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- Speak only English.
- Always come to class prepared.
- Pay attention.
- Do your best.
- Always respect your teacher and classmates.
- Finish classwork and homework on time.
- Help classmates when they need it.
- Do your own work.
- Respect others.
- Bring all required materials to class.
- Return homework and projects on time.
- Open your books.
- Listen to your teacher carefully.
- Knock the door when you’re late.
- Be polite to others.
- Keep the classroom clean.
- Be in the classroom when ring bells.
- Do your homework on time.
Not requested manners in a classroom:
- Don’t be late for lessons.
- Don’t make noise.
- Don’t disturb others.
- Don’t chat during the lesson.
- Don’t go out during the lesson.
- Don’t eat or drink during the lesson.
- Don’t run in the corridors.
- Don’t throw garbage in the classroom.
- Don’t eat or drink in class (only water is allowed).
- Don’t speak while the teacher is talking.
- Don’t make any noise.
- Don’t cheat during any quizzes, tests, exams etc.
⬤ Some expressions in English exams and their meanings
⬤ Fill in the blanks.
⬤ Correct the mistakes.
⬤ Match the words.
⬤ Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs.
⬤ Choose the correct answer.
⬤ Read the text and answer the questions.
⬤ Write a paragraph about …
⬤ Find and underline the mistakes.
⬤ Vocabulary of a test paper
You can watch a nice video about classroom rules here.