Admission to ALCC should not be considered admission to any other educational program.
Receipt of the ALCC I-20 does not guarantee approval of F-1 Student Visa
2. Refund Policy
The Processing Fee and Express Mail Fee are non-refundable.
Tuition is 100% refundable if:
- Student withdraws before beginning of class (except I-20 students)
- Student fails to enter class (except I-20 students)
- If student is a no-show (except I-20 students)
- I-20 students who DO NOT ENTER the US will receive a 100% tuition refund.
Other Types of Refunds
- If a student withdraws from class within the first week of class, ALCC will charge the student one week of non-discounted tuition of the program and will refund the balance of the tuition.
- There will be no financial penalties for putting your program on hold. This only applies to non-I-20 students.
- If I-20 student enters the country with an I-20 sponsored by ALCC and cancels, is a no-show, fails to enter, withdraws before starting class, or transfers to another institution before starting their program, ALCC will charge the non-discounted tuition for the first 4 weeks of the students program and refund the balance of tuition.
- If I-20 student withdraws within the first week of class, ALCC will charge the non-discounted tuition for 4 weeks of the students program.
- If I-20 student enters the country on an I-20 sponsored by another school and has also received an I-20 from ALCC, and student decides to attend the other school, ALCC will issue a refund of all tuition monies paid to ALCC. Verification of Activation of the I-20 will be required.
- If student withdraws after the first week of classes, but before their fourth week, ALCC will charge the student four weeks of the non-discounted tuition and refund the balance of tuition paid for the program (both I-20 and non-I-20 students).
- No tuition refunds after the fourth week of class.
No refunds will be made if ALCC terminates students program due to any violation of ALCCs attendance policies, disciplinary rules, or federal, state or local laws.
Refund requests meeting any of the above criteria must be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com and completing a Refund Request Form (found online: REFUND-REQUEST-FORM.pdf). Student can also complete the Refund Request Form in school and submit it to their School Agent.
Accommodation Fee is non-refundable if reservation is confirmed by housing facility.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for the refund to be processed.
Wire transfer refunds will incur a $40 fee.
Any communications sent and provided through this website and sent by email are not encrypted and are not secure communications. Communications, messages and information that you send by email or through this website may be intercepted by others. We cannot guarantee the privacy, security or delivery of the information that you send or the absolute privacy of our use, storage and maintenance of such information.
Because the information that you may provide is not secure or encrypted, do not send any personal data such as your social security number, date of birth or any other private information.
Use of the internet, this website and/or email is for your convenience only, and you assume the risk of hacking, interception, disclosure and unauthorized use of your information. You hereby agree to hold ALCC American Language harmless from any and all loss, damages and costs resulting from any unauthorized disclosure, hacking and/or any other unauthorized use or loss of your personal information by outside parties.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ALCC American Language BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS YOUR DISCLOSURES TO US, THIS SITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE, DELAY, FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY TRANSMISSION OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY TRANSACTION OR AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, OR ANY DATA OR MATERIAL FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THAT ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE BE UNAVAILABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE TOTAL AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF $5.00. SOME STATES PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THUS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.
If you are under thirteen years old, you cannot provide us with any information. If you do provide us any information or an email, you represent that you are thirteen years old or older and understand the risks associated with communication through the internet and the potential loss of your data and information.
4. Housing Policies
ALCCs Responsibility for the Provision of Student Housing
ALCC is committed to providing safe, clean, convenient, and affordable housing to students who seek accommodation during their period of study. We offer housing options at Westside YMCA. Our responsibility for the provision of student housing involves coordinating and confirming accommodation bookings, notifying students of housing confirmations, making sure students receive the requested housing services, and identifying new housing options. We are also committed to conducting annual on-site inspections and collecting direct feedback from students to ensure optimal living conditions. If students express dissatisfaction with their housing situation, we will take prompt measures to address the matter in a way that meets the students satisfaction.
Students interested in booking housing should contact their School Agent. New students have the option of booking housing through the ALCC website during the initial registration process. All students are required to pay an accommodation fee of $100 for booking services. If the housing facility has no availability for the requested dates, this fee will be refunded to the student. Once the housing reservation has been confirmed, the accommodation fee is non-refundable and the full cost of the requested housing term is due immediately. The student will receive an official housing reservation confirmation with the booking details via e-mail.
Prior to arrival: There is no charge for reservations canceled at least 72 hours prior to the check-in date. There is a charge of one nights fee ($100 dollars for single room, $140 for double room) for cancellations within 72 hours of the check-in date. The accommodation fee of $100 will not be refunded.
Cancellation after arrival: Students who book for one week or less will pay the regular price ($100 dollars for single, $140 for double room) if they check out earlier than the scheduled date. Students who book for more than one week will be charged the one week price ($350 for single room, $650 for double room). If they stay for additional days after the one week, the regular price for each day will be charged.
Housing Complaint Process
If there are any issues with the housing reservation or facility, students should speak to their School Agent immediately. Once a formal Student Service Complaint form is completed and submitted to the School Agent, ALCC will contact the housing facility to resolve the issue in a manner that ensures the students satisfaction.