CALL TODAY (212) 736-2373

Category Archives: New York, NY F1 Student Visa Blogs

January 13, 2015

Normally, a foreign citizen who wants to enter the United States for study at an educational institution is required to get a student visa of nonimmigrant status. This applies to foreign international students who want to learn English. To put in an application for your F-1 visa, you must know your course of study and […]

Read More
June 30, 2014

If you’re coming to study English in the United States, one of the things you’ll need to learn about is the F-1 student visa. This government-issued document shows that you have permission to study in the U.S. There are a number of important facts international students should know about the F-1 student visa.

Read More