Learning English is a rewarding challenge for many individuals across the country and around the globe. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students apply their knowledge and discipline toward mastering this complex and complicated language. While the courses can be difficult, the results are rewarding and often pay off in many ways. Join us for an exploration into the top five reasons individuals just like you are choosing to study English.
1) Officially popular: English is the official language of over 50 countries around the world and spoken as a first language by 400 million individuals. Officially selected by international organizations such as NATO, the United Nations, the European Union, and the Commonwealth of Nations, English is an important communication tool used in a wide range of personal and business interactions.
2) Enjoy travel: Learning English literally opens the door to travel in over 50 countries. Broaden your horizons and travel with knowledge and security while being able to communicate while you are away from home.
3) Advance professional prospects: Get ahead in your career by demonstrating willingness and ability to communicate in English. This will help you attract and gain international clientele. Even if you deal in commercial relations with a country that does not have English as their first language, chances are you can find common ground, as over 1.4 billion people claim English as a second language.
4) Keep up with culture: Enjoy the latest media releases on the big screen, print, and radio before they are translated.
5) Travel to a foreign school: Immerse yourself in the process of learning English, and it will come much quicker. Students who want to study away from home can take advantage of traveling to an English speaking country to begin their language learning process.
As you can see, there are a number of popular reasons that show learning English is a great idea.